Whatsapp is now one of the popular and most used applications. It doesn’t matter which age group you belong to, but this app is getting around with everyone for their needs and uses. The application is very simple to use, and thus everybody gets acquired to it very easily. The interface is user-friendly and lets you learn things at ease and very fast when compared to other applications. But there are some problems related to it too, and that is how one can run multiple Whatsapp accounts on a single mobile phone? For that certain reason we are giving you ways to do it:
How To Run Multiple WhatsApp In Single Android Phone
There are two most popular methods to run multiple Whatsapp account in a single android phone. You can easily follow any of them and easily use more than one Whatsapp account on your android device.
Method 1: For Android Lollipop Mobile Phones
If your phone runs on the Lollipop OS, then you can possibly avail the feature of “Multi-user” where you can run two accounts with two different numbers. This is also available for Cyanogen OS. The steps to create the accounts are given below:
- Firstly you will have to go to settings, click on the user option and then add different users. This way it becomes a Multi-user
- You will have to give full information about the other user and then set the new account properly.
- You can switch to the other user by easily pulling down the information or notification bar, then simply selecting another user icon.
- After you select another user, you will receive an interface with a completely new phone type of setting.
- After this, you can install WhatsApp and then log into that with another number.
- You can now use it as your another account!
Also Read: Popular Movie Apps For iPhone / iPod / iPad
Method 2: Switch To Multiple Accounts
If your android phone is rooted, then you can use the app called switch me which lets you use two different accounts on a single phone at the same time. You will need complete root access and then only you can use this app. However one cannot switch between accounts by just one tap since all the settings and data would be different. Follow the steps given bellow in order to use it:
- Your device should be rooted firstly.
- You will have to install Whatsapp on your smartphone beforehand.
- Install the app, switch me on your same smartphone.
- After you install it, it will ask you about the superuser, and that has to be fulfilled while you run the app.
- You will then have to create a profile as a user in Switch me This account or profile will act as an administrator and will have several different details including the data and details about your existing WhatsApp account.
- Now you will be required to create another account in the switch me app and then switch by choosing the option switch accounts.
- After this is done, your phone would restart and after it’s on it will be ready. You can then install WhatsApp for the other user and follow the steps to create an account with another number!
These are two of the simplest methods one can try in order to create two different accounts at the same time for a single phone. Try these!